Korean culture that foreigners do not know♥At the restaurant

Let me introduce you to the 10 dollar a day stay in Bangkok.

Let me introduce you to the 10 dollar a day stay in Bangkok. 


I am preparing to live in Bangkok for a month. 
 Actually, since it's a long trip, 
I have to find a cheap place to stay. 
 Regretfully, the plane ticket event failed. 
I planned to leave Bangkok in April, 
but I failed because I could not get a plane ticket. 

So I had to book a cheap flight ticket to leave 
in September as the next best way. 
The Seoul-Bangkok round trip ticket is 
only $ 100. 
Of course, there are no consignment items. 

On-board baggage weighing 15kg is allowed. 
 I reserved a plane ticket because 
it is so cheap. 
Of course, there is no baggage consignment. 
I must carry it myself and go by plane. 
Items prohibited from entering 
the aircraft should be completely excluded. 
But cheap ... 

 Now the next question is finding accommodation. 
Please do not accuse me of looking for 
Hotel now when I am leaving this fall. 

I am still looking for a flight 
to Bangkok in the spring. 
 If I have a cheap airline ticket, 
I will buy it right away. 
 I found a cheap accommodation for my Bangkok trip. 


The hotel is called The BlocksHostel 
 The proximity of the urban railway station 
provides access 
You can get to terminal 21 by foot. 
Near the accommodation, 
there is a massage shop, 
and Korean Town. 
 Although there is not much 
Korean food to eat ... 
So being close to you would be 
comforting in itself. 


 The hotel's Domitori is available to five people. 
It has two bunk beds 
and one bunk bed, and has 6 available storage areas 
for restrooms, showers, and carriers.
 There are things that you need to 
prepare when you use the guest house. 
1) Prepare a towel. If you don't have it, 
you should pay for it. 2) There is a check to be made 
at cheap accommodation 
Bangkok's cheap hotels are 
have dirty water. 


 This hostel is best for good location 
and cheap price. 
It is located in the Sukhumvit area

댓글